Spire Professional Centre Langley is a 51,785 square foot, Class A strata office building located off of the busy 200th Street Corridor and Highway 1 Interchange. The Christopher Bozyk designed building consists of three storey concrete tilt-up construction and includes special concrete panel and glazing features. The building boasts secured underground parking, bike storage, electric vehicle charging stations and a world-class security system. Employees can enjoy a broad range of restaurant, shopping, service and recreational amenities within a five-minute driving distance from the property.
- Christopher Bozyk Architects-designed building.
- Abundant glazing and natural light.
- Beautifully finished main entrance/lobby and common areas.
- Views of the North Shore Mountains.
- Secured underground parking.
- Secured bike storage.
- Building security system.
- Innovative interior design features.
CD57 - Comprehensive Development
Main Floor Office
Second Floor Office
Third Floor Office