Spire Professional Center Langley is a new 51,785 square foot, Class A, strata office building located just off of the busy 200th Street Corridor and Highway 1 Interchange. The Christopher Bozyk designed building will consist of three storey concrete tilt up construction and include special concrete panel and glazing features. Employees and customers of area businesses will enjoy a broad range of restaurant, shopping, service and recreational amenities within a five-minute driving distance from the property.
Please contact Josephine Kwan (Director, Assets and Development) for further information:
- Christopher Bozyk Architects designed building.
- Abundant glazing and natural light.
- Beautifully finished main entrance / lobby and common areas.
- Views of the North Shore Mountains.
- Secured underground parking.
- Secured bike storage.
- Building security system.
- Innovative interior design features.
CD57 - Comprehensive Development
Main Floor Office
Second Floor Office
Third Floor Office