Spire is extremely proud to announce the construction of Canada’s next largest multi-unit Passive House projects located at the corner of Fraser Street and 57th Avenue in Vancouver. Spire Landing is estimated to be completed in April / May of 2019. Passive House is the world’s leading standard in energy efficient construction. Up to 90% energy is saved in heating over conventional building standards. The residential rental building will be six storeys consisting of 95 rental units (71 one-bedroom; 24 two-bedroom).
Spire Landing Property Video:
Property Website: www.spirelanding.com
- Pet-friendly on select units.
- Flex & in-suite storage on select units.
- Large patios on select units.
- Front-loading washer & dryer and energy-efficient kitchen appliances.
- Amenities include:
- Landscaped rooftop garden with potting bench; large kid’s play area; dining and seating spaces; insulated garden workroom.
- Multi-purpose lounge with wrap-around terrace for the exclusive use of residents.
- Fitness Centre.
- Yoga/Meditation Room.
- Secured bike storage and workshop.
- Car charging stations.
- Tenant storage available.
- Secured key card access throughout the building.
Passive House Explained in 90 Seconds:
Benefits of Employing Passive House Standards:
- Unprecedented thermal balance without temperature swings or drafts.
- Live in unparalleled comfort in a quiet setting, with acoustic separation from the street.
- Superior indoor air quality, pollen-free and dust-free.
- Excellent protection from moisture damage and mold growth.
- Expect significantly lower energy bills and maintenance.
Please contact Zaklina Vracar (Leasing Manager) for further information:
*Images are artist conceptual renderings. Features, dimension & specs are subject to change without notice.available
CD1 - Comprehensive Development District
Rental Units: 95 (71 one-bedroom; 24 two-bedroom)
76 parking stalls