Spire is extremely proud to announce the construction of one of the largest multi-unit Passive House projects in Canada located at the corner of Fraser Street and 57th Avenue in Vancouver. Spire Landing is estimated to be completed in Spring of 2018. Passive House is the world’s leading standard in energy efficient construction. Up to 90% energy is saved in heating over conventional building standards. The residential rental building will be six storeys consisting of 95 rental units (71 one-bedroom; 24 two-bedroom).
Please contact Josephine Kwan (Director, Assets and Development) for further information:
- Multiple amenity rooms; lounge with kitchen; roof deck area with both a play area and green space; storage locker and bike room.
- Dishwasher and in-suite laundry.
- Some of the lower units have patios with some of the upper units having balconies.
Passive House Explained in 90 Seconds:
Benefits of Employing Passive House Standards:
- Constant indoor climates without temperature swings or draughts
- Prevent moisture damage and mould growth
- Provide fresh air at room temperature, pollen-free and dust-free
- Exceptionally quiet from exterior noise
- Reduce heat losses, decreasing energy bills
CD1 - Comprehensive Development District
Rental Units: 95 (71 one-bedroom; 24 two-bedroom)
76 parking stalls