Spire is extremely proud to announce the construction of Canada’s largest multi-unit Passive House projects located at the corner of Fraser Street and 57th Avenue in Vancouver. Spire Landing is estimated to be completed in Summer of 2019. Passive House is the world’s leading standard in energy efficient construction. Up to 90% energy is saved in heating over conventional building standards. The residential rental building will be six storeys consisting of 95 rental units (71 one-bedroom; 24 two-bedroom).
Spire Landing Property Video:
Property Website: www.spirelanding.com
- Pet-friendly on select units.
- Flex & in-suite storage on select units.
- Large patios on select units.
- Front-loading washer & dryer and energy-efficient kitchen appliances.
- Amenities include:
- Landscaped rooftop garden; large kid’s play area; dining and seating spaces; insulated garden workroom.
- Multi-purpose lounge with wrap-around terrace for the exclusive use of residents.
- Fitness Centre.
- Yoga/Meditation Room.
- Secured bike storage.
- Car charging stations.
- Tenant storage available.
- Secured key card access throughout the building.
Passive House Explained in 90 Seconds:
Benefits of Employing Passive House Standards:
- Unprecedented thermal balance without temperature swings or drafts.
- Live in unparalleled comfort in a quiet setting, with acoustic separation from the street.
- Superior indoor air quality, pollen-free and dust-free.
- Excellent protection from moisture damage and mold growth.
- Expect significantly lower energy bills and maintenance.
Please contact Zaklina Vracar (Leasing Manager) for further information:
*Images are artist conceptual renderings. Features, dimension & specs are subject to change without notice.available
CD1 - Comprehensive Development District
Rental Units: 95 (71 one-bedroom; 24 two-bedroom)
76 parking stalls