The Junior Property Manager is responsible for supporting the Development and Property Management groups. This includes preparation of leases, development proposals, and managing tenant correspondence and property files.
Spire’s Core Values:
- Lead – Proactively seek solutions and offer to help where needed
- Do whatever it takes – Always looking for ways to provide value to our Clients
- Honour relationships – Treat others the way you would want to be treated
- Create What Matters – do outstanding work which makes a positive contribution to the community
- Prepare lease documents
- Correspond with tenants regarding property issues
- Develop and maintain property maintenance schedule
- Oversee maintenance projects
- Assist with due diligence on potential developments
- Prepare proposals for investors
- Prepare reports for investors
- Monitor marketing efforts and evaluate to determine effectiveness
- Ensure monthly marketing is maintained
- Experience with Property Management is an asset
- Experience with marketing and preparing reports is an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Working knowledge of InDesign is an asset
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Must have the ability to work independently and organize their schedule to meet deadlines
- Open to learning new skills and willingness to help out where needed.
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunity for growth.
- High growth environment based on quality and reputation
- Work directly with the ownership as head office right here in BC, meaning you truly impact the business vs. a branch office feel
- We are practical, down-to-earth and non-bureaucratic – if you enjoy working in a dynamic, nimble environment, where your ideas are listened to, this is the job for you
If this sounds like you, apply today